Operational inefficiencies like manual laboratory workflows, information silos, and large volumes of diagnostic data necessitates the use of intuitive Laboratory Information System (LIS) Software. Today, the industry is shifting toward cloud-based technologies that allow them to provide quality healthcare and improve operational efficiencies.
Cloud-based LIS systems have lower upfront entry costs and reduced maintenance responsibilities which allow for lower monthly operational costs. Because cloud-based technology has such a high potential to impact organizations over the next three years, Gartner named it as one of the top 10 strategic technology trends for 2015.
XIFIN Laboratory Information System Makes the Difference
Experience the perfect combination of workflow automation, systems integration, and actionable reporting with XIFIN’s Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Solution.
Use XIFIN LIS Anywhere to:
- Automate and manage diagnostic workflows
- Create bi-directional connections to client EMRs
- Increase laboratory testing capacity
- Shorten laboratory turnaround times
- Separate technical and professional components for revenue sharing programs (TC/PC Splits)
- Integrate with lab operational systems
- Generate elegant, actionable reports
XIFIN’s LIS software services multiple diagnostic service providers — from clinical, hospital outreach, and radiology, to molecular diagnostic (MDx), pharmacogenomics (PGx), next-gen sequencing (NGS), and anatomic pathology (AP) laboratories. To learn about how to adopt cloud-based technology for your healthcare company, contact us today.