In this webinar, we will cover:
- Background on Section 216 of Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014
- CMS Proposed Rule
- Which Labs are Required to Report?
- What are the Data Reporting Requirements?
- How Will CMS Use the Data?
- Timelines for Reporting and New Payment Rates
- Compliance Issues for Labs
- Operational Considerations for Labs
- Advanced Diagnostic Laboratory Tests
- Comments to CMS on the Proposed Rule
Vice President, Commercialization Strategies, Consulting & Industry Affairs
Arnold & Porter LLP is an international law firm of more than 700 lawyers with offices in Brussels, Denver, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Washington, DC. The firm maintains more than 30 practice areas spanning a broad spectrum of the law, with a primary focus on litigation, transactional matters and regulatory issues.