Network and non-network TRICARE providers have a variety of resources available to them to streamline and enhance their experience in administratively caring for TRICARE West Region beneficiaries.
TriWest's secure Web site
- Verify patient eligibility
- Research covered benefits and check referral/authorization and medical review requirements for specific codes
- Submit referrals/authorizations online and check their status, regardless of how the request was submitted
- Submit claims online and check claim status, regardless of how the claim was submitted
- Download remittance advices
- Electronically submit claims correspondence to TriWest and WPS and communicate by secure Web Mail (coming soon)
- When calling 1-888-TRIWEST (874-9378), use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to obtain information 24-7. You can obtain a great deal of information without the necessity of speaking to a customer service representative.
- The Provider Connection area of www.triwest.com has important information about TRICARE reimbursement rates, referrals/authorizations, claims/payments, TRICARE programs and benefits, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the Resource Library, and more.