Data and Workflow Management
XIFIN LIS Anywhere, connects all laboratory operational components allowing for a global, real-time view of all lab activities and the automation of critical workflow activities including:
- Test ordering
- “Cradle-to-grave” barcode-based specimen tracking
- Workflow management
- Fully customized patient reports
- EMR integration
This connectivity allows for a single point of entry for all laboratory processes via an intuitive, pathologist-friendly solution. Streamlining these procedures and increasing efficiencies allows laboratory staff to spend more time improving patient outcomes, and less time on data entry and paper shuffling.
Compliance and Revenue Management
Powered by the XIFIN HEO Platform, XIFIN LIS Anywhere allows for seamless integration into the full suite of XIFIN solutions designed to meet the complex needs of today’s anatomic pathology laboratory. Those solutions include:
- XIFIN RPM: Our comprehensive revenue performance management solution featuring workflow functionality designed to help laboratories maximize their claims
- XIFIN ProNet: Our physician collaboration solution that facilitates virtual and real-time secure collaboration between diagnostic laboratories and multidisciplinary teams
- XIFIN Business Intelligence: Our world-class, enterprise-level financial and operational BI tool that uses real-time dashboards and reports to provide timely, accurate insight into business performance.
To learn more about how to standardize your laboratory with cloud-based solutions, like XIFIN LIS Anywhere, to improve operational efficiencies, and position your organization to seamlessly address the challenges of new technologies, view our on-demand webinar by clicking here.
"The final report has some sort of consensus of the data. And that’s where the comprehensive report comes in. One of the nice features of XIFIN LIS Anywhere is that it allows you to take information that the pathologist is trying to convey to the oncologist and put it right up front. And then all the back pages are the details behind each of the different additional testing that’s done. I encourage you to take advantage of what the system does to create a comprehensive report that’s satisfying to your doctors."
–Dan Angress, Angress Consulting