Leverage Industry Knowledge and XIFIN RPM Expertise to Increase Cash Collections
In today’s rapidly evolving molecular diagnostics and pathology testing environment, the billing strategies and policies you put in place can have significant impact on reimbursement and collected cash. XIFIN Revenue Cycle Management Consulting can help you improve financial performance and accelerate cash collections.
Able to ensure you improve financial performance and increase cash collections through maximized efficiencies and increased productivity.
With eroding margins and regulatory changes that continue to threaten reimbursement, laboratories can ill-afford to take their financial operations for granted. Whether a laboratory wants to head trouble off at the pass, reverse a trend, or achieve best practice status, XIFIN RCM Consulting services can provide the time-critical analysis and guidance for success. XIFIN RCM Consulting provides laboratories with expert guidance and support to fully optimize XIFIN RPM or assist through any transition. Whether you’re switching from outsource to in-house billing, acquiring or consolidating laboratories, or just want to ensure you’re taking maximum advantage from an existing XIFIN RPM billing operation, our consulting practice can help.
Leveraging decades of industry knowledge and XIFIN RPM-specific expertise, XIFIN RCM Consulting is able to ensure you improve financial performance and increase cash collections through maximized efficiencies and increased productivity.
Services Available Include:
- Developing plans for laboratory consolidation, integration, and optimization
- Optimizing laboratory billing and collection processes
- Maximizing automation by setting up and reviewing current workflow processes and protocols
- Ensuring efficient use of the XIFIN RPM system by reviewing error processing, aging, manual pricing release, consolidation logic, and reason code tables
- Evaluating staffing needs based on volume, making recommendations and developing the billing & collections department from the ground up
- Facilitating billing department “key controls” for auditing of public companies.
- Instituting policies and procedures based on best practices that also match business philosophy
- Utilizing dashboards, reports, and reporting tools to successfully manage the department
- Establishing employee productivity programs to outline expectations
- Developing strategy with executive team based on needs and expectations
- Guiding financial and operational data analysis and visibility
- Training staff