Benefits of Integrated and Interoperable LIS & RCM Solutions: Expanding Capabilities to Support Existing Infrastructure
Recently, XIFIN hosted a live webinar event with three of our strategic technology partners discussing different ways to enhance and augment existing technology infrastructure to optimize laboratory efficiency, productivity, throughput, operational and financial visibility while supporting growth and diversification objectives.
Now available on demand, "Benefits of Integrated and Interoperable LIS & RCM Solutions: Expanding Capabilities to Support Existing Infrastructure," provides insight into specific ways to extend the usefulness and lifespan of existing technology to improve visibility and performance.
This webinar covers how labs are:
- digital pathology and artificial intelligence (AI) to support pathologists in sorting and prioritizing cases to improve efficiency and grow revenue.Integrating
- NGS programs with AI-driven analysis of complex genomic data and generating physician-ready clinical reports to accelerate diagnoses and turnaround time.Enhancing their
- speech recognition capabilities.Enabling physicians and pathologists to review slides and input diagnoses into system workflows and to navigate within their LIS hands free with highly accurate
- augmenting their existing LIS infrastructure.Expanding or altering test menus and operational workflows by cost effectively
- integrated and interoperable solutions to maximize revenue.
Scaling and responding to changing business needs and competition using
Who should view this presentation?
Diagnostic executives and laboratory operational and administrative leaders.
AVP, Product Development
Dr. Michael Vishnevetsky
VP, Business Develeopment
US East Coast, LATAM, and Federal Sales Manager
Director of Business Development
Dolbey and Company, Inc.
AVP, Product and Partner Marketing