- Easily perform real-time multi-specialty and multimodality image and data collaboration with a sharing-based clinical workflow.
- Collaborate and document difficult cases to improve decision support and clinical performance.
- Bridge image silos across and between enterprises.
- Facilitate peer review and treatment planning for cases that require multi-specialty clinical evaluation.
- Aggregate and link patient and diagnostic information from iterative case reviews such as tumor board in an encounter-based record for ongoing collaboration and treatment planning review.
- Device independent for all brands of medical imaging devices: DICOM, PACS and ALL Non-DICOM images and existing vendor neutral archives.
- Annotate, zoom, and measure nondestructively, without altering original image.
- Fully HIPAA compliant protocols secure data in transition and at rest.
- Standard HL7 protocols for interfacing to external systems.
- Produce and deliver compliant continuity of care documents.
XIFIN ProNet MDT Success Stories
Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital improves diagnostic quality through multi-disciplinary peer review with XIFIN ProNet
Midwest Regional CAC at Children's Hospitals and Clinics improves diagnostic skill base with XIFIN ProNet