Recognized for RCM and precision medicine informatics solutions in laboratory support services survey
SAN DIEGO, Calif., — April 11, 2019 — XIFIN was recently recognized by Black Book Research for ranking No. 1 in Black Book’s 2018 survey of laboratory support services companies. XIFIN was honored during the 2019 HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, Florida, where Black Book presented XIFIN with plaques for rankings in two categories:
- No.1 Client Rated XIFIN RCM Solutions Diagnostic Providers
- No.1 Client Rated XIFIN Precision Medicine Informatics
“We are honored to be recognized by our clients for laboratory support services,” said Lee Ann Nichols, chief customer officer at XIFIN. “There are many challenges currently confronting laboratories, so having technology and support services that deliver measurable performance improvement is a competitive advantage. XIFIN partners with each of our clients to address their challenges, harness opportunities and deliver added value. The fact that our customers have rated us so highly is a testament to our shared success.”
In addition, XIFIN was honored by Black Book as a top HIMSS19 exhibitor.
More about XIFIN’s award-winning laboratory products:
- XIFIN RPM is a machine learning enabled revenue cycle management platform that optimizes billing and accounts receivable processes, as well as financial reporting and management. It also intelligently automates revenue workflow, facilitates claim and appeal filing, and reduces regulatory compliance risk.
- VisualStrata is a precision medicine informatics platform that uniquely integrates clinical, diagnostic and financial data, enabling healthcare professionals to gain insight, make decisions, and improve care and outcomes.
- XIFIN LIS is the only SaaS-based LIS platform that offers multi-specialty workflows and collaboration tools necessary to support precision medicine programs. The platform increases laboratory testing capacity, shortens turnaround time, creates new revenue stream opportunities and makes it easier to connect to other healthcare partners.
To learn more about revenue cycle management and laboratory information system solutions, visit www.XIFIN.com, follow XIFIN on Twitter and LinkedIn, or subscribe to the XIFIN blog. For Precision Medicine Informatics insight visit www.visualstrata.com or follow @VisualStrata on Twitter and LinkedIn and consider joining the Precision Medicine Informatics LinkedIn Group.